Welcome to My Spot. This is going to be my outlet for the joys and trials of my life. Right now I feel like I have more trials than joys. I'm hoping that as I write I'll be able to see the sunshine through the rain, as it were!! Let's get started!!
Happy SPOTS!!
I have a wonderful husband who is VERY supportive of me!
I have three healthy children: Teenspot, 13, Kidspot, 9, and Babyspot, 18 months!
I have a job as a math teacher! Many don't have jobs nowadays!
I have a home and two working cars!
We have a steady income!
Not-so-Happy SPOTS!!
My husband just started his own business so he is VERY STRESSED all the time!
Teenspot and Kidspot don't seem to be taking to thier step-dad as I had hoped.
Teenspot is wanting to move out and live with her dad who lives 3 hours away.
I have battled depression and anxiety for over 13 years (and it seems to be winning now-a-days)
I am overweight and am very unhappy with my look.
The one thing I know for sure is how much my GOD loves me! He has seen me through more rough times than I can count and he will get me through this rough patch as well. If anyone happens to find my spot and wishes to chime that would be great!
That's it for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, aren't you sneaky my friend. I am so glad to find you here. I hope you write much and often. I miss hearing about your life.
ReplyDelete